How do i make sprites have these movements?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Build your map with these isometric objects and terrains
  • http://postimg.org/image/g0dljzr5p/

This is the treeh movements i want my sprites to move. Not rotate or something. The question is how do you do creat these movements. I can't find a behavior that does the job so what should i do?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I guess you could create all of those movements with the sine-behaviour..

• I guess you could create all of those movements with the sine-behaviour..

In that case how? I can't find a a sine option that makes the sprite go in circles. I can't find a sine option that makes the sprite go in half circles. Tell me how i can use the sine behavior to create these movements. I tried combining a sine vertical option whit a sine horizontical option to make the sprite move up and down and left and rigth but it only makes the sprite move diagonally. Sine can only make a sprite move short distances so a a other way of movement would be better.

• > I guess you could create all of those movements with the sine-behaviour..

>

In that case how? I can't find a a sine option that makes the sprite go in circles. I can't find a sine option that makes the sprite go in half circles. Tell me how i can use the sine behavior to create these movements. I tried combining a sine vertical option whit a sine horizontical option to make the sprite move up and down and left and rigth but it only makes the sprite move diagonally. Sine can only make a sprite move short distances so a a other way of movement would be better.

I'm not sure what you mean..

Give the sprite horizontal and vertical sine, give one of those an offset of 1 and voila, circle..

Increasing the magnitude increases the "distance", so it's not limited to short distances..

• >

> > I guess you could create all of those movements with the sine-behaviour..

> >

>

> In that case how? I can't find a a sine option that makes the sprite go in circles. I can't find a sine option that makes the sprite go in half circles. Tell me how i can use the sine behavior to create these movements. I tried combining a sine vertical option whit a sine horizontical option to make the sprite move up and down and left and rigth but it only makes the sprite move diagonally. Sine can only make a sprite move short distances so a a other way of movement would be better.

>

I'm not sure what you mean..

Give the sprite horizontal and vertical sine, give one of those an offset of 1 and voila, circle..

Increasing the magnitude increases the "distance", so it's not limited to short distances..

Thanks you so much for the help!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)