How do I make multiple levels (copy the layers as well)?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Unlock Levels, Worlds & skin plus add coins by watching ads
  • Now, before you dive in the comments and tell me to use "include event sheet" - i know. The annoying thing to do when creating a new level is to create all the new layers and place the objects on the correct layers!

Anyone have an solution or just an alternate solution?

Thanks for your help /Ludvig

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Now, before you dive in the comments and tell me to use "include event sheet" - i know. The annoying thing to do when creating a new level is to create all the new layers and place the objects on the correct layers!

Anyone have an solution or just an alternate solution?

Thanks for your help /Ludvig

Is it a Layout by Layout Level ?

If Yes. You can duplicate the previous Level Layout so that you don't have to remake the layers and the objects positions in the next Level.

Directions

Go to Projects Bar --> Right Click Mouse --> Select Duplicate --> And it will duplicate the previous layout.

Hope that helps XD

• > Now, before you dive in the comments and tell me to use "include event sheet" - i know. The annoying thing to do when creating a new level is to create all the new layers and place the objects on the correct layers!

>

> Anyone have an solution or just an alternate solution?

>

> Thanks for your help /Ludvig

>

Is it a Layout by Layout Level ?

If Yes. You can duplicate the previous Level Layout so that you don't have to remake the layers and the objects positions in the next Level.

Directions

Go to Projects Bar --> Right Click Mouse --> Select Duplicate --> And it will duplicate the previous layout.

Hope that helps XD

Holy shit thank you! That makes my life so much easier

• You can also use one layout and use variable to say next level set platform position at x, y

• Hey LudvigMarten hi.

Also you can make global layers

In that case you only need to create them once.

Cheers.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)