How do I Make levels in flappy bird game

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
The "Flying bird" game assets. The characters have been created with inspiration from popular mobile games
  • Hello I am working on flappy bird game I need some ideas and how can make 10 levels on that flappy bird give some suggestion

I do no how to create a levels on flappy is there any example means please post

Thanks!

• Do you mean procedurally generated levels?

• Hello I am working on flappy bird game I need some ideas and how can make 10 levels on that flappy bird give some suggestion

I do no how to create a levels on flappy is there any example means please post

Thanks!

Please do not multipost the same question in different sections of the forum.

I have removed your duplicate as this is the correct section for 'How Do I' type questions.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Not like that collecting some coins i,e if 10 coins is collected level 1 finished after that it goes to next level that's what I am asking here benpalgi

• Is it a design question or a technical question? because if you want to ask how to technically do it, i'd go for a variable that counts collected coins (Call it "CollectedCoins" for example) and when that variable reach 10 (compare "CollectedCoins" equal or greater than 10) you can order an action to load another layout. in short, make each level a layout of its own.

If it's a design question, then i am not sure i am following you...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)