How do I make in-app purchases?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
The internet is bombarded daily with new apps (app is the short term for application)
  • Hi, lads. I know this has been asked before, but I haven't found a rather detailed guideline.

I've just finished my game and I intend to make some sprites for sale. Please how do I do this? Can anyone point me to or give me a detailed instruction on how to?

Thank you so much.

• Hi, lads. I know this has been asked before, but I haven't found a rather detailed guideline.

I've just finished my game and I intend to make some sprites for sale. Please how do I do this? Can anyone point me to or give me a detailed instruction on how to?

Thank you so much.

So what part are you currently at? Are you still making a Store Design or Are you working on how to make IAP events or on export? BTW. What platform do you intend to export it to?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I intend to use the Android/Apple/Windows platform. I haven't done the store design, didn't know I had to. I'm really new to the IAP thing, my previous games haven't used that feature.

I've just finished developing the game, and now, the next step is insert the IAP plugin. Haven't exported it yet.

• Snikoggs - Store design is only optional, only for people who sells coins, gems or etc in their game. If it is about how to apply the IAP plugin then follow this instruction that Kyatric made:

https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/4848/h ... -crosswalk

If Construct 2 IAP plugin doesn't work for your game on build then you need to use Cranberry IAP plugin, that if it doesn't work. But try the Official Construct 2 Plugin first, on that link is the tutorial.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)