How do I make a poll?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
  • Hi guys,

I'd like to somehow make a poll for one of my games, I'd like it to record all of my users answers on a database and then once they've answered return other people's answers as an overall percentage.

I'm still a bit of a newbie to all of this but from what I've read I'm assuming I'd need to set up some sort of database on a webhosting and then save the variables to that and then call them afterwards?

I'd appreciate if anyone could point me in the right direction of exactly what would be the best solution in this case and/or any existing plugins that might already solve this problem.

Thanks guys!

• Bumpppppp anyone?

• I would actually recommend creating your poll on Google Docs and just making a link to it from your game, if it is not integral to your game.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Sorry for bumping this, I only just saw someone had replied !!

I would like to make it part of my game, I'm looking to create a website to link to the app so if anyone could point me in the right direction of what skills I'll need to learn or hire someone to do that would be great. I'm guessing it's something to do with maybe PHP?

Again, excuse my ignorance

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)