How do I make a "Make It Rain" type game.

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
five golem elements Sprites Sheet.Best for enemy or villain game characters.
  • Hello everyone i was wondering if i could get help here with creating a game like the Make It Rain one or Tap Titans, Tap Tycoon, etc. Those "tapping" games, i really like that games and i would like to make one so if anyone knows how, i would like him to help me, and everyone who wants this too.

Thanks in advanced.

• Learn how to make games with Construct 2. Unless you're paying someone to do it, nobody is going to help you.

• If you have a specific problem we can help . So take your time , learn the engine and then apply the knowledge you learned. Then when you have trouble with a specific function you want to implement, then ask the question about that.

I love tap titans by the way.

• If you have a specific problem we can help . So take your time , learn the engine and then apply the knowledge you learned. Then when you have trouble with a specific function you want to implement, then ask the question about that.

I love tap titans by the way.

Yes im in it, but my question is if its possible to make a game like that. Is it?

• Yes. Knowing that animations are done outside construct.

Question is, can you ?

Is it possible to set a new worldrecord on the 100 meter? Yes

Can you ? I dont know, probaly not.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • http://www.kongregate.com/games/gcstudi ... e+template you mean like this old one?

https://www.scirra.com/store/games-with ... mplate-985

its a bit buggy... since its just a template... but you can do it using pin and touch.. and comparing the speed for better release... its a very early template i made around 2 years ago.. it should work 90% good. the menu and items need to be setup and other visual effects.

P.S make it rain is not as tap tycoon or others.

tap tycoon is more of a cookie clicker while make it rain you have to swipe your heart out...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)