How do I limiting area of ​​the Drag & Drop? Limitar área D&

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Use inertion of your movements to throw, rotate your objects and etc. Objects can interact with others while dragging.g
  • How do i limiting area of ??the Drag & Drop? As well as the "bound to layout," how do I create something "bound to area"? I need something with the same properties of" bound to layout," I tried to use a" on overlapping another object- > set position to odl X and old Y" but when the object slope on the edge of the area, this object can not be dragged if the mouse cursor is outside the area (not you are within the area).

Como faço para limitar a área do Drag & Drop? Bem como o "obrigado a layout," como faço para criar algo "ligado à área"? Eu preciso de algo com as mesmas propriedades de "ligado ao layout," Eu tentei usar um "na sobreposição de outra object-> posição definida para odl X e velhos Y", mas quando a inclinação objeto na entrada da área, este objeto pode não ser arrastado se o cursor do mouse está fora da área (não estiver dentro da área).

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • sprite.drag&drop >is dragging............sprite >set x to clamp(self.x,10,800)

..........................................................sprite >set y to clamp(self.y,10,600)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)