How do I Integrate Facebook In My Game

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
five golem elements Sprites Sheet.Best for enemy or villain game characters.
  • Hello,

I have finished a game and uploaded it on Google Play Services and I would like to add either Facebook scoring system or Google play services scoring. Basically I want to let users see high scores from their friends or overall players either from Google or Facebook. I just want to implement on of these services. I tried CocoonJS Ads plugin but it doesn't work properly, here is what I did with Google services.

1. Added app id with the CocoonJS plugin

2. Put a button to check if user is logged in, if not then ask user to login when they click on Stats button.

[attachment=1:3co8m0eb][/attachment:3co8m0eb]

First problem is that it is not asking for login to the users, I am not sure if I have done other things right but this is where I am stuck at the moment.

I am testing it by compiling it from Ludei devportal website then install the debug signed apk file in my device.

When I click on Stats button it doesn't do any thing.

My other question is If I use facebook with it instead of Google play services, does it require me to add app domain which I don't have any.

Please let me know what do I put in this form:

[attachment=0:3co8m0eb][/attachment:3co8m0eb]

I don't own a domain so how do I make it work without the app domain please?

How do I get the Key Hashes?

How do I get the leaderboard Id for facebook app?

I would really appreciate any help!!

Thank you

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)