How do I Get this Bullet Hell Pattern to work?

0 favourites
  • 12 posts
From the Asset Store
This pack contains 10 types of bullet effects, with different shapes and colors.
  • Ok so I'm working on my bullet hell shooter and currently doing level 1 but having issues with a few things. One of which is bullet hell patterns. This is what I have so far. Does anyone know why it's not working?

comicgemproductions.files.wordpress.com/2016/02/wp-1454513154702.jpg

comicgemproductions.files.wordpress.com/2016/02/wp-1454513172395.jpg

• remove or put a space in between the Https:// and url so we can see the full url. Thanks

• remove or put a space in between the Https:// and url so we can see the full url. Thanks

OK it should be fixed for everyone to check out

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • The Trigger Once when left by itself in a group, will only activate at the moment the group is turned on. You should use a timer (the Timer behavior) instead or a "every X seconds"

• Why not use the print button on your keyboard in combination with any image handling program or the snipping tool?

• The Trigger Once when left by itself in a group, will only activate at the moment the group is turned on. You should use a timer (the Timer behavior) instead or a "every X seconds"

OK I'll give that a try, thanks a lot

• Why not use the print button on your keyboard in combination with any image handling program or the snipping tool?

I'm still pretty new to construct 2 so don't know anything about that kinda stuff yet lol

• Snipping tool is a program that comes with Windows - it is very useful for taking screen shots. You can find it in your Windows Accessories folder in your start menu.

• Snipping tool is a program that comes with Windows - it is very useful for taking screen shots. You can find it in your Windows Accessories folder in your start menu.

Oh nice! Thanks I'll have to check that out

• I use control / prtsc then paste in default image editor on win10 gets really nice images that way.

• Ok so I'm working on my bullet hell shooter and currently doing level 1 but having issues with a few things. One of which is bullet hell patterns. This is what I have so far. Does anyone know why it's not working?

comicgemproductions.files.wordpress.com/2016/02/wp-1454513154702.jpg

comicgemproductions.files.wordpress.com/2016/02/wp-1454513172395.jpg

as for the trigger once and repeat 10 times not quit sure that works together like that.

try

Event : trigger once

Sub event : Repeat 10 times : (Then actions)

• > Ok so I'm working on my bullet hell shooter and currently doing level 1 but having issues with a few things. One of which is bullet hell patterns. This is what I have so far. Does anyone know why it's not working?

>

> comicgemproductions.files.wordpress.com/2016/02/wp-1454513154702.jpg

>

> comicgemproductions.files.wordpress.com/2016/02/wp-1454513172395.jpg

>

as for the trigger once and repeat 10 times not quit sure that works together like that.

try

Event : trigger once

Sub event : Repeat 10 times : (Then actions)

Makes no difference

Condition A
    Condition B[/code:2ndiar17]

Is the same as 

[code:2ndiar17]
    Condition A
        Condition B[/code:2ndiar17]

In any of the cases Condition B is only checked if Condition A is true
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)