How do I Get these animations to play properly?

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
3 pixel charaters with over 8 animations each + animations with a gun
  • dropbox.com/s/ngc58dpfvr8nify/RazielCh1.capx <CapX File

When the player is moving (uses 8Direction) the Run animation stops at the first frame and I am unsure what exactly is preventing it from playing. It is likely something to do with the events involving the attack animation but I have no clue what. (attacking prevents him from moving; the attacking animation is working exactly as intended)

• run animation set loop

• Ive tried that with no success, did you try that with my capx file? I might not have done it correctly. the link is the top, but you have to copy and paste it

• HerrVonClaussen

It is nothing to do with what Carboncopy has put.

Event 8 is overriding the animation.

You have:

Keyboard Space NOT down (which is the majority of the time) -> SprPlayer Set animation to default

• HerrVonClaussen

It is nothing to do with what Carboncopy has put.

Event 8 is overriding the animation.

You have:

Keyboard Space NOT down (which is the majority of the time) -> SprPlayer Set animation to default

I looked at the .capx and from what I understand that was the best answer I could find.

as if you look at animations (run) set to run speed 5 then no loop. So I came to the conclusion as I have with all my walking animations set loop.

• > HerrVonClaussen

>

> It is nothing to do with what Carboncopy has put.

>

> Event 8 is overriding the animation.

>

> You have:

> Keyboard Space NOT down (which is the majority of the time) -> SprPlayer Set animation to default

>

I looked at the .capx and from what I understand that was the best answer I could find.

as if you look at animations (run) set to run speed 5 then no loop. So I came to the conclusion as I have with all my walking animations set loop.

Setting the animation to loop will however not override conflicting events..

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • (I finally got some time off work to check my post, yay!)

Thanks Zenox, I changed it to "on space released" and everything worked as intended!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)