How do I get submit a new high score to Google Leaderboard

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • Hello I'm having a problem right now trying to submit a new high score to Google leader board. I can get one score submitted but after that I have to reset my leader board in order to get a new one submitted, and than I run in to the same problem again where I can only get 1 score submitted. Right now 1 score gets saved at index 0 but I cant get it to submit scores that are lower to other indexes. What am I doing wrong?

Here is an image of my code to submit the score (event 91)

Here is my code to display the leader board. I'm using the GooglePlay.HiScoreTotalCount call to see how many high scores I have total and since I cant submit more than 1 its always 1 (unless I reset than its 0 obviously).

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • i cant see you images fully on my phone so im not 100% on your code. but are you trying to have (1)player get more then score or just more then one score. if you want each person to get more then one score there is a setting on google for that

• i cant see you images fully on my phone so im not 100% on your code. but are you trying to have (1)player get more then score or just more then one score. if you want each person to get more then one score there is a setting on google for that

Hi Im not 100% sure of what you are asking... Each player should be able to submit as many scores as they want, but when I display them only the top 10 scores will be displayed... The scores are time based.

Where is this setting on google I have been looking through Google settings all day but haven't seen anything for it.

Also I have uploaded the pics again you can click on them and they will upload in a different link

• Can anybody help?

Does anybody know the setting he is talking about? I cant find it anywhere on google

• KingCobra i just looked into it and i could not find it i must of been mistaken. i thought i saw something about it maybe it was a different service then google play. sorry

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)