How do I Get rid of this error

0 favourites
  • 10 posts
From the Asset Store
Use this game pack to create your own game, modify the existing game or simply take a look and see how it was made.
  • Thee Page at locAL HOST 57775 says

Javascript error!

uncaught TypeError: Failed to execute 'setVelocity' on

'PannerNode': The provided float value is non-finite., line 1487 (col 33)

http^://^localhost^:57775/^Audio_p^lugin.js, line 1487 (col 33) (Remove all ^ from that line won't let me post a url)

• I honestly don't know what caused this I opened my game ater a long time and this what I got someone help

• halp

• There is little anyone can do without the .capx, and your link is totally wrong.

You would need to have it stored on an external site, such as Dropbox, rather than localhost which refers to your own PC and is not accessable by anyone but you.

• umm no I was not trying to not giving the link there

that entire thing was in a popup error box so i thought best to put the entire thing here (I'm not that stupid)

so you want the entire capx?? again like i said i happened to open it one day and this message appeared so if you need the capx tell me

• UPDATE: I realised that this is because of me using the play at object action now i could just get rid of all of them but that would be to much work

I also realised that i may have messed up some code in the program while exploring the files so should i re install construct 3 or something pls help

• why dont you just post your .capx?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • UPDATE: I realised that this is because of me using the play at object action now i could just get rid of all of them but that would be to much work

I also realised that i may have messed up some code in the program while exploring the files so should i re install construct 3 or something pls help

Construct 3 *facepalm*

• I'm experiencing an identical issue here: http://nedvzed.nullism.com/

The game was up and running for more than a year, and sometime somewhat recently it just started to fail without any changes.

The error is:

Uncaught TypeError: Failed to execute 'setVelocity' on 'PannerNode': The provided float value is non-finite.[/code:3g97jro0] in c2runtime.js.
  • webgovernor

*nudge*

UPDATE: I realised that this is because of me using the play at object action...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)