How do I get Facebook Friend Pictures

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Full game Construct 2 and Construct 3 to post on Google Play
  • Hello, i want try to get Facebook Friends profile pictures in a sprite?

Anyone know how this works. How can i begin ?

• Hello, i want try to get Facebook Friends profile pictures in a sprite?

Anyone know how this works. How can i begin ?

you can use PHP or java...

with PHP, just use the SDK of facebook and use AJAX to retrieve data from the script...

you can find everything here: https://developers.facebook.com/

anyway, I will publish (maybe in the store) a project with php file and capx to make your app with facebook, like:

make hi-score, make and post an achievement, get user friend list who use the same app with name, picture, get the hiscore in the array from of friendlist........etc

in very simple way... I did it (just 5 event to do all of this), I have just to make a tutorial to explain how everything works (in php)

• yes i would buy it but i just need pictures nothing more.. but this sounds as an very nice project.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Okay i have tried out this tutorial. I have no errors all works nice but i get no friend requests... the number is 0.

I created the self code what is on tutorial. The name is correct given but the list of friends i get 0 but i have 753 friends so there must be an error

• Okay i have tried out this tutorial. I have no errors all works nice but i get no friend requests... the number is 0.

I created the self code what is on tutorial. The name is correct given but the list of friends i get 0 but i have 753 friends so there must be an error

your app has the permission to read the list friend? it's 0 because you don't have the permission friendlist

• Thank you for this hint Ribis. I have solved it but with out pictures. So i will wait of your package and will buy it then. You have an idea for an release date?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)