How do i fix this platform bug?

0 favourites
  • 11 posts
From the Asset Store
Match same tiles with each other as fast as you can and earn more score during a limited time!
  • I could have posted this in the Bugs forum but that only seems to be a place you post bugs related to getting error messages which isn't my problem rigth now. I have given a sprite the platform behavior so it can jump and move left and rigth. It id just that succesfully to begin whit. Then at one pint when testing my character couldn't jump to the left anymore. Whenever i press left and jump i always jump to the rigth. The sprite also has a infinite double jump. I don't have double jump enabled. I did make a new sprite and add the platorm behavior to it in case just that sprite had gotten an error but but the news sprite also bugged out. i hope there is a way to fix this otherwise just bad.

• Are you using the default controls?

Sharing a capx with the issue would probably make answering the question a lot easier..

• Are you using the default controls?

Sharing a capx with the issue would probably make answering the question a lot easier..

Yes i have the defualt controls set to Yes. What is a capx?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > Are you using the default controls?

>

> Sharing a capx with the issue would probably make answering the question a lot easier..

>

Yes i have the defualt controls set to Yes. What is a capx?

The file format in which Construct2 saves as a single file is a capx..

• >

> > Are you using the default controls?

> >

> > Sharing a capx with the issue would probably make answering the question a lot easier..

> >

>

> Yes i have the defualt controls set to Yes. What is a capx?

>

The file format in which Construct2 saves as a single file is a capx..

When i go in into save as single file it saves as Construct 2 comressed file

It's written capx after it. So i hope that,s the capx. Hopefully you can help me now.

• If you could share a link to the file, either uploaded on dropbox or something similar, I'd gladly take a look..

• If you could share a link to the file, either uploaded on dropbox or something similar, I'd gladly take a look..

I did register on Dropbox. But when i try to upload the file it says

Error (404) It seems like you don't belong here! You should probably sign in. Check or Help Center or Forums for help or head back to home.

i am clearly logged in. The help center doesn't help you whit how to upload files. I could go into the forums but since you probably use Dropbox since you suggested it, you could help me whit this so you could see the file.

• Disabling event 49 in your event sheet solves the problem..

• Disabling event 49 in your event sheet solves the problem..

Now i am feel so stupid. Did you understand much about what my project was about? I wanted it to be private... Now i feel embarressed for such e easy problem.

The reason why i had it like that is becuase i have vines in my game. The character get pinned to the vine on collision. When up arrow is pressed it supposed to jump off. The problem is that it just falls off if you don't do anything. I want the controls to get changed when the character is punned to the vine so get platform vector y -1000 and platform vector x 1000 whenever the jump button is pressed on when you hid ground the controls get normal.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)