How do I find user rating in Google Play developer services

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • Hi,

Yesterday, I had published my game in Google Play, when I check it today I didn't found the option to rate it. Again I checked with my friends' phones, this time I also installed in there phones but unfortunately I haven't found any rating or comment option. Also, the installed status in my Google Play developer services was shown as zero.

Is there a solution for this? Please help.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • you wold have to wait for it to update every 24 hrs i think check the google play developer guide book, the info you are searching is not C2 related.

• Yes, I know it is not related to C2 but I think alteast few to us might have published there games in android, so I though someone will help me with this.

• Yes, I know it is not related to C2 but I think alteast few to us might have published there games in android, so I though someone will help me with this.

yea your right, but still is a google play problem, and its better to ask them, for the best answers, even though some of us may had similar problems and found a fix, the easy way is to google search the issue works every time for me i did found you some interesting links that may be solving your issue link1 link2 and there are plenty more which results in the bellow and above posts i did.

it maybe a google play update problem, since you dont need to load nothing in your app, its their website and the app download counting, maybe your app isn't yet 100% approved? or something missing from the app store description? hope it helped you.. remember the sometimes the easiest solution is the answer.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)