How do I Export to pc as a normal game

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
A space themed game with high quality 2D graphics and addictive music that provide hours of fun
  • I know how to export to desktop with the nw.js but I want to try to sell my game and at the moment the gameplay is all good but the options for resoliution, performace are not there. You can just go fullscreen, windowed and change window size and it's not enough for a normal game, and you can't even record it with any software. So maybe someone knows some better alternatives?

• What do you mean by performance settings? The resolution is easy to change. I just forgot about it, but I think changing the layout size matters here. And I recorded games in Construct 2 with Bandicam and OBS. It works fine for me, so it's a bug from the recording software side.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • What do you mean by performance settings? The resolution is easy to change. I just forgot about it, but I think changing the layout size matters here. And I recorded games in Construct 2 with Bandicam and OBS. It works fine for me, so it's a bug from the recording software side.

I don't need to change the layout size just resolution while in fullscreen , but that isn't the biggest problem. How did you record it? For me it works only in monitor capture

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)