How do I disable whole screen scrolling in iOS Safari?

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
Change the size and position of everything without calculating anything!
  • When you load up a project exported under an older version of Construct 2 with a newer version of iOS Safari (maybe post 11.3???), when you add a Touch object and drag around the screen, the entire body of the document drags.

Please see the following web app made with Construct 2. When you drag the stopwatch timer around the screen on an iOS device, the whole screen scrolls:

http://simbucket.com/eggthrowndown2000fps/

At some point last year it appears that this problem with solved in both Construct 2 and Construct 3.

I have approximately 100 old projects exported with Construct 2 that I have delivered to clients. Rather than loading up the old projects one by one and re-exporting them, I would prefer to simply modify the offending lines of code in the exported projects.

I thought maybe it would be in style.css under "body", but the working style.css files look the same as the ones with the problem. In CSS, the following code does not solve the problem:

<style type="text/css">
    		* {
    			padding: 0;
    			margin: 0;
    		}
    		html, body {
    			background: #000;
    			color: #fff;
    			overflow: hidden;
    			touch-action: none;
    			-ms-touch-action: none;
    		}
    		canvas {
    			touch-action-delay: none;
    			touch-action: none;
    			-ms-touch-action: none;
    		}
     </style>

I tried looking through the Construct 2 and Construct 3 release notes, but didn't see any mention of the problem.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to solve this problem without having to load up 5 years worth of old projects one by one?

Tagged:

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)