How do I create addons "Free" ?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Fully commented source code/event sheet & sprites to create a space shooter game
  • Hi,

I create a game and I wanted to ask you how to create addons of the game?

Addons will be free on well, but as in the game there are 5 car models, and I wanted to add a button that allows a download of addons with 3 different models.

How could I do this? If a member could advise me on how to do. I do not seen something ready please. I wan't to learn

Thank You

P.S: sorry for my bad English, I speak French.

• I kind of need to know this as well for my game.

• Hi,

I create a game and I wanted to ask you how to create addons of the game?

Addons will be free on well, but as in the game there are 5 car models, and I wanted to add a button that allows a download of addons with 3 different models.

what do you mean download 3 models where?

and what do you mean as addons buttons?

explain please as simple as u can

if by download you mean load/ to change the model of car, or load some inventory items, you can easy do it on screen, have them already there, but hidden, or outside layout, if player presses button to add more cars, toggle a bolean, saying purchased or added, and make them visible and able to use them! mhmm.. but then not sure, if this your talking about!

• i think he mean download from Server or Webspace.

i´m interested too how to do this .maybe someone has a hint .

thx

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi i'm sorry to respond so late i'm busy ^^.

So i tell you, i have created game for Web (web is for demo) and Windows (.exe) it's like DLC but free and if player won't download (because require space like 1go) or if he want this download from FTP or another system, and install,. If you don't understand i can draw that ^^.

Thx

Sorry for bad english once again

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)