How do I control LAG in multiplayer.

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
The official Scirra Multiplayer Signalling Server for helping peers find and connect to each other
  • Hello, please someone can help me with this?:

I have a multiplayer game for two players, when there lag, sprites on the PEER screen disappear.

I wonder how can I find out when this happens to lock the HOST controls and prevent HOST player can move until the connection is restored.

I find it difficult to solve the problems with multiplayer object, there is little support in the forum and few people know.

The question is:

As find out in HOST which PEER has lag problems.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello, please someone can help me with this?:

I have a multiplayer game for two players, when there lag, sprites on the PEER screen disappear.

I wonder how can I find out when this happens to lock the HOST controls and prevent HOST player can move until the connection is restored.

I find it difficult to solve the problems with multiplayer object, there is little support in the forum and few people know.

The question is:

As find out in HOST which PEER has lag problems.

Yeah, you are right. Few people only know how to use the Multiplayer plugin but you can read this tutorial to solve your problem.

https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/915/mu ... -time-game

• If this tutorial I've seen too many times.

But the problem is not addressed there.

By using "simulate latency" sprites disappear on the screen that PEER is displayed.

Host always see it properly.

I need to know when that happens, to act as I see fit HOST.

It seems that this error occurs for some time now.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)