How do I can play/record a demo of my game

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Demo Game Multiplayer Online with member registration system
  • How do I can play/record a demo of my game, and play it in the main screen of my game when one minute has passed without touching a button like super mario and other games.

sorry by my bad english.

thanks.

• Generally speaking, you can use a timer on your splash screen. If there is no input for 1 minute, then transition to demoLayout. Otherwise, transition to game/menuLayout.

On your demo layout, you can create this however you want... and just have a trigger on any key/button press to go back to titleLayout.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Generally speaking, you can use a timer on your splash screen. If there is no input for 1 minute, then transition to demoLayout. Otherwise, transition to game/menuLayout.

On your demo layout, you can create this however you want... and just have a trigger on any key/button press to go back to titleLayout.

and how i do record/play the demo?

• Those types of games usually use an actual stage and logic from their game, with controls disabled and a basic AI controlling the character. It is unlikely for them to have used an actual recorded video and playback due to memory constraints.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)