How do I add an animation event exact like the game in 2 car

0 favourites
  • 11 posts
From the Asset Store
Add SubRip (SRT) subtitles to your videos in Construct 3
  • hello

i am planig to make a game and my game is planig to clone the game of "2 cars" its in google playstore i made the points and dead end and i add the car also when i pres the right button it just behaving like poping up to right

i have add the movement is 8 way because car behavior is not using only the reson i put is in my game car is not moving points only moving up to down..

so when i pres the right key car shud be move smoothly by giving a 45 defree turn and move and have to come to the normal all this have to happen in one single touch how do i do that?

thank you

• I'm having a little trouble visualizing your situation based on your description. Try uploading a .capx?

• here is the file

dropbox.com/s/z726uwzltxkp7ag/testgame.capx

i want to make my car to rurn left and right when scren tapd

example

starting car will be in middle right side tap car will go right with an animated movement and the left side tap car will be move to left with a small animation like turning to 45 degree and and come to 0 at that time car have to move left or right with a slide animation not jsut like poping up pleas help guyz

• I'm having a little trouble visualizing your situation based on your description. Try uploading a .capx?

hello did you see whaich i have posted?

• Please don't bump posts less than 24 hours before your last post, this is useless and will ultimately get you in troubles.

Please read the manual article for the "Touch" object and see how you can use the "On tap object" condition, meaning you can either tap your "Right_key" object or your "Left_key" object and have them have different animations/values for the current animation/turn you've setup.

• Please don't bump posts less than 24 hours before your last post, this is useless and will ultimately get you in troubles.

Please read the scirra.com/manual/119/touch manual article for the "Touch" object and see how you can use the "On tap object" condition, meaning you can either tap your "Right_key" object or your "Left_key" object and have them have different animations/values for the current animation/turn you've setup.

no no brother i think you didnt undestand my quistion

my quistion is when i do the right button and left button car is not moving just like poping up pleas see this game when the plater touch its nicely animated moving right and left with an animation can i make that with this c2?

• Short answer is yes you can.

I think you don't need 8-direction or bullet behavior on the cars.

Try to break down exactly what you want happening to the cars. When you tap, it is going to move right or left a set amount. First start with the movement action, then add the rotation action after.

It may help to add an Instance Variable for your car to record if the car is currently moving, and if it is moving left or right.

I've put together a quick example for you, try your best to figure out how it works, and then add the angle change of the car object. It might help to read about expressions - https://www.scirra.com/manual/78/expressions.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ttnepv7yyc3yl ... .capx?dl=0

Good luck with your game! There will be a lot of things to learn about programming but it will get easier with practice.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Short answer is yes you can.

thank you bro do i have any other ways to contact you because i have a planig tomake an indie game so need some ideas bro i mean what i shuld consider and what i shuld not thos stuffs if its ok pleas pm me your email or facebook ill contact you brother

• Sorry, not available for personal consulting, and ideas should come from yourself. If you need help with specific mechanics you can always ask on these forums. A suggestion would be to make an effort to post with better spelling and grammar. People will be much more inclined to help if they can understand what you are asking without making too much of an effort to decipher your posts.

• Sorry, not available for personal consulting, and ideas should come from yourself. If you need help with specific mechanics you can always ask on these forums. A suggestion would be to make an effort to post with better spelling and grammar. People will be much more inclined to help if they can understand what you are asking without making too much of an effort to decipher your posts.

thank you soomuch brother iwill ask it from this forum itself thank you soomuch

• oosyrag if you available pleas help me i have almost finish my game but the thing is i have add local storage to store highscore.. but whats happening here is when i get the high score its storing but not showing in the same window when i reload only its showing so pleas help me with that brother, what i really want is i want to display high score at the same window without restarting the game because i am planing to make the game for android

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)