How do I

0 favourites
  • > Well I gave this answer, because it's a way that works..

>

> If you want a specific explanation for your specific situation, it would probably be much easier if we knew what your specific situation is..

>

> Could you provide an example?

>

alI i want all enemy's to collide with each other without destroying each other because they are all chasing the player.

All I want to know is how your events/behaviours are set up so I can answer your question..

• Are you guys just bumping up your post stats?

Like I'd need that..

I honestly want to help this person, but without knowing what the problem is, it gets hard..

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I would suggest, jamiek, that you attach a .capx to your post with precise instructions of what is needed/what isn't working, so that a swift resolution can be obtained.

This number of posts shouldn't really be necessary to get the answer you need, which is why a .capx is always the best option.

• Like I'd need that..

I honestly want to help this person, but without knowing what the problem is, it gets hard..

A rich man wants even more money...

Just kidding

NOOO! don't ban me I just bought a pl ffs lol

• I would suggest, jamiek, that you attach a .capx to your post with precise instructions of what is needed/what isn't working, so that a swift resolution can be obtained.

This number of posts shouldn't really be necessary to get the answer you need, which is why a .capx is always the best option.

I don't know how to do that

• >

> > Well I gave this answer, because it's a way that works..

> >

> > If you want a specific explanation for your specific situation, it would probably be much easier if we knew what your specific situation is..

> >

> > Could you provide an example?

> >

>

> alI i want all enemy's to collide with each other without destroying each other because they are all chasing the player.

>

All I want to know is how your events/behaviours are set up so I can answer your question..

I'm sorry of I'm annoying you, the enemy has line of sight then I set the angle to player.x player.y then ive set the bullet speed to 500. then when enemy on collision with itself ive set clear line of sight obstacles. ive got most behaviours on cause ive been testing out my game. ive tried using path finding but its useless.

• nearly got 500 rep though lol

• :lol:

> Are you guys just bumping up your post stats?

>

nearly got 500 rep though lol

• :lol:

> Are you guys just bumping up your post stats?

>

nearly got 500 rep though lol

Sorry, not seeing the humour.

As Ashley has already mentioned in one of your threads, if he suspects anyone of posting just to get rep, they will be banned, and all rep lost.

A mod doesn't just sit back and wait for someone to report something - every post is checked.

So if someone starts posting garbage just to get rep, it can become very tiresome, very quickly.

• > I would suggest, jamiek, that you attach a .capx to your post with precise instructions of what is needed/what isn't working, so that a swift resolution can be obtained.

>

> This number of posts shouldn't really be necessary to get the answer you need, which is why a .capx is always the best option.

>

I don't know how to do that

To save a .capx file, click "Save as single file" in the File menu.

If you need a host, put it on a free Dropbox, OneDrive (formerly SkyDrive), Google Drive or any other free hosting service, but preferably one that doesn't make you wait or bombard you with adverts.

Post the publicly accessible link in your post.

• >

> > I would suggest, jamiek, that you attach a .capx to your post with precise instructions of what is needed/what isn't working, so that a swift resolution can be obtained.

> >

> > This number of posts shouldn't really be necessary to get the answer you need, which is why a .capx is always the best option.

> >

>

> I don't know how to do that

>

To save a .capx file, click "Save as single file" in the File menu.

If you need a host, put it on a free Dropbox, OneDrive (formerly SkyDrive), Google Drive or any other free hosting service, but preferably one that doesn't make you wait or bombard you with adverts.

Post the publicly accessible link in your post.

how much rep do I need to post a link

• You should have enough to post a link as text, and very soon (500 rep) you will have enough for normal links.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)