How construct2 compiles or reads the code?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Two levels with two sistem Wave. with Source-code (.c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • Hello people,

I'm new with construct 2, I cannot understand how construct 2 compiles or read my code. I developed with c++, visual basic, .net, php, etc in the past. Those lenguages have a clear debugger to see how the code is going but construct's debugger is very different.

I need to understand how construct works, it is doing a loop of my entire code all the time but I have not created any loop. When I need a loop on the above lenguages I had to create it but here is different.

Could some explain me, please?

Thanks.

• You must read about how events are processed in the event sheet. Basically they are continuously executed from top to bottom, yes like a loop. You just have to get used to it.. There are still traditional loop constructs like for, repeat and while. And forget about the debugger.. Use print statements/logging.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You must read about how events are processed in the event sheet. Basically they are continuously executed from top to bottom, yes like a loop. You just have to get used to it.. There are still traditional loop constructs like for, repeat and while. And forget about the debugger.. Use print statements/logging.

ok but how I can stop the loop or I can't?, do you have link to that information?. Thanks.

• How can you stop it? You'll see that question doesn't make sense once you read the manual. Click Manual above then Project Primitives -> Events -> How events work

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)