cranberrygame Google Leaderboard: Error Message

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • I installed the cranberrygame game plugin in my game for a leaderboard. Now when i try to open the leaderboard (im logged in) first there is a loading screen and after that a message appears. What is the problem and how do i fix it? I already asked on Google+ but i dont get an answer. Thanks

This is the loading screen and the message (The message is german and it means: Google Play Service stopped)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • In german: Du hast bereits ein Thread über dieses Thema aufgemacht () bitte unterlasse es in zukunft mehrere Threads für das gleiche Thema zu öffnen und warte ab bis jemand dir eine antwort gegeben hat, wenn du keine antwort bekommen hast das "bumpe" das Thema in dem du einfach in diesem Thread auf antworten klickst und einfach was hinschreibst, dadurch kommt dein Thread wieder nach oben und es sehen mehr leute.

Und wie ichs dir schon in diesem Thread gesagt habe: sollst du fragen über plugins im plugin bereich fragen.

Der passende Thread für dich ist dieser hier wo du ganz bestimmt eine antwort auf deine frage finden wirst:

Einfach dort nachfragen.

In English: You made several Threads about your same problem (

Just ask there.

• Sorry about this. I didn't want to post more than one thread but after I posted this thread in the other section I realized that it was the wrong section. Is there a way to delete threads? And still does anyone know how to fix the problem i have? Thanks

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)