Character select and level select

0 favourites
  • 12 posts
From the Asset Store
A set of retro 16-Bit Neon UI elements to make your menus pop!
  • How can I set it up when a player picks a character it will spawn that character inside the level you select? Also when I cast my bullet while hold movement key the character just slides without walking animations. I added .capx

• Maan!

...it's too late tonight (1:20 ), but tomorrow I will send you some suggestions...

• Ok thank you

• How can I set it up when a player picks a character it will spawn that character inside the level you select? Also when I cast my bullet while hold movement key the character just slides without walking animations. I added .capx

I have modified your capx to select a green character, Ill post in a second

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nc0f80mzrarhcsp/character_select.capx?dl=0

here you go, its in the drop box. You basically needed to do the same thing you did for playerBlue, but for each player, create the global variables, etc... you'll see!

• > How can I set it up when a player picks a character it will spawn that character inside the level you select? Also when I cast my bullet while hold movement key the character just slides without walking animations. I added .capx

> ere you go, its in the drop box. You basically needed to do the same thing you did for playerBlue, but for each player, create the global variables, etc... you'll see!

Thank you Can you pm your e-mail?

• >

> > How can I set it up when a player picks a character it will spawn that character inside the level you select? Also when I cast my bullet while hold movement key the character just slides without walking animations. I added .capx

> > ere you go, its in the drop box. You basically needed to do the same thing you did for playerBlue, but for each player, create the global variables, etc... you'll see!

>

Thank you Can you pm your e-mail?

Sure NP

• ... some suggestions...

• ... some suggestions...

Korbaach send me a pm of your email please you're amazing.

• Okay, no problem...( google translate is my friend )

Meanwhile animation repaired...Instance Variable and Every tick..

Wow please send me your email.

Works awesome sent you Email

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)