Blending and layers questions

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
  • Hi. I'm new to the community, and i've been having troubles with something that in theory i'm sure that must be simple to do.

I have a background, and this three sprites. Let's say that white is the background. Sprite 1 is the player, and sprite 2 is always following the position of the player.

I want sprite 2 to be invisible, and when being over sprite 3, make it transparent for being able to see the player. I'm somehow sure that this is posible using layers, and the blending options and effects of construct 2, but i just can't get the solution. I will apreciate a lot any answer, thanks you!

• You should check the blending example. Go File > New > "Example: Blend modes" and see how it's done

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You should check the blending example. Go File > New > "Example: Blend modes" and see how it's done

Though i have seen that example 100 times, it didn't work for me. Now i check it again because you told me and see that i was missing "force own texture in layer" and that was the damn problem. Seriously, thanks

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)