Anyone Have Transition Effect Examples

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
A total of 214 high quality and unique magic sound effects suitable for RPG, Battle Arena and more!
  • I'm thinking about how I would achieve a rather decent... maybe cool looking transition effect between layouts and was wondering if any of the talented C2 developers have any ideas OR examples they've created/used in their own projects. Also, will anybody admit to creating false loading screens? Everyone loads so quickly in C2 that it's jarring and they feel necessary sometimes.

• I'm thinking about how I would achieve a rather decent... maybe cool looking transition effect between layouts and was wondering if any of the talented C2 developers have any ideas OR examples they've created/used in their own projects. Also, will anybody admit to creating false loading screens? Everyone loads so quickly in C2 that it's jarring and they feel necessary sometimes.

About the Layout Transitions made plugins for this. One plugin he made is the v1.2 LayoutTransition.

Also, about the false loading screen. Some game dev give time to make their game a branding loading screen in the beginning to show their company name. It is

quite common actually and almost everyone do it.

• Try the V2 it's way better .

• Try the V2 it's way better .

quote]

I'm thinking about how I would achieve a rather decent... maybe cool looking transition effect between layouts and was wondering if any of the talented C2 developers have any ideas OR examples they've created/used in their own projects. Also, will anybody admit to creating false loading screens? Everyone loads so quickly in C2 that it's jarring and they feel necessary sometimes.

About the Layout Transitions made plugins for this. One plugin he made is the v1.2 LayoutTransition.

Also, about the false loading screen. Some game dev give time to make their game a branding loading screen in the beginning to show their company name. It is

quite common actually and almost everyone do it.

Thanks for the links and the information. The layout transition plugin looks like it will help a lot in the future.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You are welcome

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)