Any way to detect Microsoft Sidewinder Dpad?

0 favourites
  • Sorry, I'm not at home and don't have a controller to test it and debug it here. I'll try to come back to you on the subject tonight.

If anyone has another idea on how to map this DPad, it's welcome ^^

• Thanks so much for your help Guizmus. I really apreciate your time and effort.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Ok, so I updated the gamepad test capx. Could you try again ?

After testing with XboX pad, it works fine. Sprite should be moving with the gamepad.

Clear button is usefull to check if any gamepad is detected, and print its ID.

• Well...

I liked that subject...

I made a key mapper with C2...

Please send a screenshot when you've set all the keys, if the gamepad is detected by the the browser.

It's quite self explaining otherwise, input in center of joystick is by clicking on the joystick. X and Y Axis of the joysticks are "hit" when the joystick hits 100% bottom or right respectively (left and up are not to check).

capx

Screenshot

• Ok, so I updated the gamepad test capx. Could you try again ?

After testing with XboX pad, it works fine. Sprite should be moving with the gamepad.

Clear button is usefull to check if any gamepad is detected, and print its ID.

Xbox controller works great, is detected (after a button push) and then moves the sprite. Sidewinder is never detected no matter what. :(

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)