About multiplayer game

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
The official Scirra Multiplayer Signalling Server for helping peers find and connect to each other
  • Sorry to open a topic but I tried to find a way to understand how to create multiplayer but I can not. Could assess my game and speak my wrong?

In practice it should take a jeep and a tower to each player and create a deathmath.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sgl3kmgur10zp ... .capx?dl=0

• Have you tried following the multiplayer tutorials step by step to get a clear understanding of how the multiplayer object works?

After that if you have a question about how a specific part of multiplayer does or doesn't work, ask again.

Some things about your capx - for starters you don't have a button placed for you to run the event to connect to the signalling server. Your max peers is set to 0 so no one else can join your game after your host connects.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Have you tried following the multiplayer tutorials step by step to get a clear understanding of how the multiplayer object works?

After that if you have a question about how a specific part of multiplayer does or doesn't work, ask again.

Some things about your capx - for starters you don't have a button placed for you to run the event to connect to the signalling server. Your max peers is set to 0 so no one else can join your game after your host connects.

I'll check this out ... Thanks. already followed all the tutorial and did not understand.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)