Would I be able to upload this?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
You can upload screenshots and photos to your server very easily.
  • Evening chaps,

I was curious as to how updated my version of Construct 2 has to be in order for the exported files to be allowed to upload. Do I have to be on the most recent beta version, or would exporting from the main release do just fine?

I usually hesitate downloading new updates; I'm still on r130. Sometimes I need to just work with a steadfast program, knowing the layout and how things work. For uploading, however, if it's necessary I will update my client.

Cheers, and thanks for the help.

• It's pretty backwards to be staying on r130 when we've fixed some critical bugs, including to do with project corruption, since then. You should at least stick to the latest stable release (which is now r139).

You can upload your files anywhere with any version of Construct 2. However if you mean specifically the Scirra Arcade, you must use the latest version of Construct 2 at the moment, although we have plans to change this.

• It's pretty backwards to be staying on r130 when we've fixed some critical bugs, including to do with project corruption, since then. You should at least stick to the latest stable release (which is now r139).

You can upload your files anywhere with any version of Construct 2. However if you mean specifically the Scirra Arcade, you must use the latest version of Construct 2 at the moment, although we have plans to change this.

Thanks for the info! I'm aware a lot of the releases come with bug fixes, but most of the time they also come with tweaks to how the software works, which throws me off for a bit when I update.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • That rarely happens. In fact, I can't think of a single time where things have changed beyond my understanding.

You can stick to just the stable versions if you prefer...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)