tarek2 have you tried cpuutilisation instead of using the debugmode? Some behaviors behave different in the debug-mode even in profile, not inspect.
You could try cpuutilisation in the debug 'profile' and in the normal preview for equal comparison.
Hi Asmodean sure mate I tried that already but that gives me even worse Results
Example To make the Test Fair I removed the Platform behaviour & I make all the sprites Invisibles
iPhone 8 Results with
The Group "Timer" Active = around CPU 44%
The Group "Timer" DeActive = around CPU 14%
Using Txt display
Here is the capx if anyone wanna Test it
C2 checks each behavior each tick, you got 2. So even with basic check, it will cause high cpu on phones. Not to mention you trigger with behavior + no value, so its some big mess :D
I know that already mate but I think you missing the point here, it shouldn't be that expensive to check Triggers I would say around 1% or less but is my fault I give a bad example for you guys to test, I created another example to demonstrate my point.
This Time using Turret as an example:
If you check this capx that is how it should work The Timers
looking at the Debug profiler The Group "Timers" uses around 0.3%
iPhone 8 Test Results