In November 2015
- Release 217 Beta - Support for NW.js 0.13.0-alpha5; other bug fixes and improvements.
- Release 218 Beta - NW.js 0.13.0-alpha6 support, experimental canvas video recording, touch pressure.
The features listed here are only the "highlighted" features for each release. Check each release page to see the complete changelog and comments for each version)
Be sure to keep updated to the
most recent release of Construct 2
If you think you have found a bug in Construct 2 you can report it in this forum BUT
- Make sure it is not already a reported bug by searching through the "Bugs" forum
- Make sure it is not a bug in your events, a difference between what you have coded and what you would expect
- Make sure you're using the very latest version of Construct 2 (beta possibly, stable if this is the very latest release available)
- Attach a .capx of the issue in the simplest manner possible (no 100+ events capx, no 10 mb capx)
- Make sure to read Bug report requirements before posting and providing all the required informations (your configuration, the steps to use to reproduce the bug, any relevant information you can provide)
It is really important since about 50% of reports aren't bugs which takes time out of working on Construct2 directly.
Be responsible, help everybody by making sure it's not your events in cause first.
Third part addons
- Important updates about web publishing - An article in which Ashley tells us about an important general change that will come globally as far as web publishing/hosting is concerned and also important notes concerning Construct 2 Windows support.
- Level Zero - free Construct 2 book - An article in which Tom tells us about this book aimed at beginners and its authors and gives us a link to temporarily download it for free.
As an added bonus, here is a list of the former "What you may have missed" posts for the year.
Last month of 2015 is starting !
See you next year and I wish everyone a good end of year.