What types of plugins would you like to see?

0 favourites
  • Paper.js for vector support. http://paperjs.org

Also don't know if its possible but i'd like the ability to apply effects or say change the opacity on a single square in a tilemap object.

• js mcrypt (compatible with php's mcrypt)

• I'm with A bitmap font that lets us use different colors, font styles, behaviors, etc. in a single string would be awesome. Here's an example from Marty's Fun Tumblr:

“Regular Text|||| [w1][c1]Color Test||||#[w0][s1][c4]Color Test2||||| [r]Regular Text#||||[c9]I’m a dialog box!”

(what do you call these btw? string/text codes?)

Here is a slightly cleaner example from MMX:Corrupted's dialogue editor. Give it a minute.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Someone mentioned improved lighting earlier, & it would be interesting to have something as an alternative to shadow caster & the LOS behavior for drawing & detecting 2d visibility like this: http://www.redblobgames.com/articles/visibility/

I'm currently using a single chipmunk physics raycast as a cheap alternative ( https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/523 ... canner.gif ) but some proper polygonal lighting zones would open up a lot of gameplay possibilities.

• ome6a1717

I had made a plugin which could start with fade-in or fade-out then stop audio.

rexrainbow

AMAZING!! This has saved me such a headache; thank you! The only thing is the seconds of fade-out seem to not be completely accurate. I did a 1.5 second fade and it almost faded immediately, so I did the extreme 10 seconds and it seemed to take 2 seconds to fade. Regardless, this makes my life so much easier!

• deleted -
  • rexrainbow should make a topic for it on the forums?

Thanks for updating it too!
  • Sorry, I would pm to ome6a1717 .

• Hi, if there's an AR(Augmented Reality) plugin compatible with mobile devices, it will be the best partner of Q3D plugin. Users can make some 3D models shown on real world through mobile camera screen.

• put a video as texture

• My suggestion would be a simple addition to the gamepad plugin: Vibration

Actions:

• Vibrate Controller (Params: Vibrate Both / Left / Right; Intensity; Time of Vibration, Type: Default, Fade Out, Fade In)
    • Force Stop Vibration

Conditions:

• Is Vibrating?
    • >On Vibration Start
    • >On Vibration End

Expressions:

• Current State Of Vibration (0-1, returns the current time that the vibration is in. [0=start|1=finished])

It would be nice if you could include this into the actual gamepad plugin and rename it to e.g. "Gamepad +".

I'm fine if it only works with NW.js export, since desktop games are mostly played with a gamepad only.

I'm totally willing to pay money for this, so if you or any other JS Dev wants to earn a couple of bucks,

now would be the perfect time for that! (Suggested Price: 5-10€)

• I saw a request a while back for a way to draw collision polygons, like with a mouse or tablet, right over the editor window.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)