Two non-feature requests for C3

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Footsteps SFX Two contains 450 sounds of steps and jumps on different surfaces.
  • 1. Please create a sub-forum for Construct 3 so that we can take our excitement there =P.

2. Please create a pre-order crowd-funding page. You don't even have to create a dolled-up Kickstarter kind of page for it, because you'd probably get hundreds of orders from your fans even with a GeoCities-looking page. Just add a slide and page to the construct3.com site. That extra cash couldn't hurt for your dev, could it?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • As for 2, Tom has already answered that they won't do it, they prefer to have a product to sell to get money.

• I'd been keen on a Kickstarter if it would include them hiring a couple of extra developers. This one man team is amazing, but 2+ would be better.

• I'd been keen on a Kickstarter if it would include them hiring a couple of extra developers. This one man team is amazing, but 2+ would be better.

This.

This this this this this this this x1000

• Yeah, I'm not entirely against the idea, but it would need to be a critical mass type of thing: here's a hundred grand, go forth and make something incredible. A steady flow of funds over the next couple of years would definitely keep things going at a decent pace, but we might find ourselves stuck in the same sort of rut that C2's been in lately: not enough manpower to really push things forward enough, but a customer-base that's steadily growing and with it, its demands.

Of course, I know nothing about the inner workings of Scirra; this is all just my uneducated opinion based on a limited perspective

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)