The Horror!! 2 Personal Licenses To Give Away!

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
A fun horror zombie game you can upload to your website
  • That's right. Thank you Tom & Ashley.

Since I started my #90daydev challenge I unleashed #30daydev to the world, basically 30 days of development to level up your game dev which is starting to take off. Especially over on twitter. In it's basic form its 30 days. 30 games. But the idea is you use the 30 days to spend on whatever's going to take your game dev to the next level and you shout your achievements using the hashtag #30daydev.

So far we've been running less than a couple of weeks and 88 games have been created!

Subscribe to Construct videos now

by Nerd Cubed on Youtube, with just under 2 million subscribers. Which is an awesome result! Over 60k plays!

Which means through October I'm running a giveaway via @30daysofdev where the #irkiest entry entered during my #30daydev's 30 days of dread until midnight 31 oct 2014! has a chance to secure one of the licenses. There are two up for grabs.

Please head over to http://30daydev.net/30daysofdread/ for full details!

If you already have a license please feel free to spread the good word to fellow game developers via your usual channels!

Thank you and good luck to all that enter!

• *Super fast claps!!!

Wow, you're such a cool guy!! It's great to have things like this more often

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thumbs up for that

• Nice

• Thank you all. This is just the beginning It feels great to be giving back to #gamedev and also to Construct 2 and Scirra. I've spent a lifetime making games and only now do I feel my journey has really begun, not to mention finding my true calling!

Would be great to know who's entering, if you are please going to enter, please use the #30daydev hashtag as its monitored, that way I can retweet, share it on our Facebook etc.

Good luck to all that enter. DUTOIT will you be entering?

• DUTOIT will you be entering?

I'm seriously considering it.

• > DUTOIT will you be entering?

>

I'm seriously considering it.

Awesome, I say go for it Nothing to lose (cept time, maybe your head at the odd bug, oh and a chunk of your freedom).. BUT potentially a lot to gain.

• >

> > DUTOIT will you be entering?

> >

>

> I'm seriously considering it.

>

Awesome, I say go for it Nothing to lose (cept time, maybe your head at the odd bug, oh and a chunk of your freedom).. BUT potentially a lot to gain.

I see I can't gift the license away - lol, not that I will win. I have a few already, liceneses. But seriously considering challenging myself to do some short little games over a 30 day period. Possibly some kid games for my little one.

• Ah no worries and yeah go for it. It's a great experience also no better game testers than the little ones. Mine play all my games lol.

• Awesome! Hopefully this will encourage more people to believe that they too can start making games, and bring more people to use C2! That would be a huge boost.

• Awesome! Hopefully this will encourage more people to believe that they too can start making games, and bring more people to use C2! That would be a huge boost.

Definitely! It's made my week, month and year!

So who's working on an entry?

• I honestly wish I could join (would be the first of challenge / competition that I ever join), but I am on a deadline to finish my own game by the end of December. Best of luck to our other members who are going to participate!

• Appreciate that rekjl thank you and hope you meet your deadline.

20 days..

To get your entries in people! keeping your entries simple and effective is the key! remembering I'm looking for the irkiest, that could mean annoying, it could be gory, it could mean scary, but ideally something a little different.

• 19 days of dread remain... get submitting your games and make sure to let us know you if you are working on one via twitter @30daysofdev using the hashtag #30daydev

• Only 18 days remaining to secure your chance of grabbing one of the 2 personal licenses... I can only imagine the horror you are all cooking up!

I'm not talking about the next GTA either. We love the KISS approach to games. Often makes them more interesting and makes your entry all more easier!

Details on how to enter are at http://30daydev.net/30daysofdread

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)