The Construct Community - Open Discussions & Tips

• What is the Construct Community about?

The Construct Community is a free Discord server for game developers and those interested in getting into it, using Construct Classic, Construct 2 and Construct 3.

(Discord itself is kind of like an IRC Client and Teamspeak combined with a modern interface.)

Why should I join the Construct Community?

► Friendly & Helpful Community

With over 1000 members (about 150 active members every day), there is always someone around to provide you with quick help or to have a friendly and informative discussion with.

► Multiple text & voice channels

We offer a number of text channels such as: #general, #help, #sdk and many more. Voice channels are also available for all sorts of conversations.

► Instantly share files & images

All members are allowed to upload and share files and images. Makes sharing free addons or examples for reproduction simple and fast.

► Roles & member mentions

If you would like to let other members know that you have a special talent, if you are for example an artist or perhaps a Construct expert. You can easily add or remove selected roles at any time.

► An alternative & not a replacement

The Construct Community Discord server was not made in order to compete with the official forum! It is just a different medium for fast and punctual interactions.*

How can I join the Construct Community?

Join the Construct Community ➚

*Please note that this Discord server is not official and run by community members!

• Well written introduction.

It would be great if Scirra could promote this server as a community made project for quick discussions on their website.

• Well written introduction.

It would be great if Scirra could promote this server as a community made project for quick discussions on their website.

Thanks, there is actually a pinned post on the forums about this.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thanks, there is actually a pinned post on the forums about this.

Yes, I know about that. But only the forum users will see that and I think Scirra should make a Community sub-page on their website listing all available community options (Facebook, Twitter, the forums, this Discord group, etc.).

• Topic & Invitation Link just got updated!

Sorry to anyone who stumbled into this topic and couldn't join our Construct Community Discord server. It should all be fine and working now!

Can't get enough of Discord?

Here are some more Construct related Discord servers:

Cheers!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)