[Solved]How to access preview thorough wifi in my iPhone?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
  • Hi all,

Just yesterday I bought the personal license. Glad to be part of the family.

After working on a game I could preview on my own system. But with the IP i am not able to access it in my iPhone.

I even tried my Apache server on my local system and accessed it in iPhone. But C2 server is not accessible in my iPhone.

I think it should be a common error or bug. Can anyone please guide me how to view the game in my phone please,

Thank you,

• Here you go How to preview on local network

90% I think you didn't configure your firewall.

and another nice trick is to reserve an IP address for your work computer (C2 installed on) on the LAN [so you always use same ip and don't have to change it via construct prefrences everytime it changes. or look it up when using your phone. reserving is done via your router. Google your router and reserve ip LAN

• Here you go How to preview on local network

90% I think you didn't configure your firewall.

and another nice trick is to reserve an IP address for your work computer (C2 installed on) on the LAN [so you always use same ip and don't have to change it via construct prefrences everytime it changes. or look it up when using your phone > Yes, I did everything in the tutorial. I even assigned 192.168.0.15 (that is my ip). And yes, I am also thinking the same firewall must be configured. I am using "BitDefender Total security". Any idea how to configure please? Thank you,

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Sorry don't know. I am using eset currently, but avast, avg, eset, bitdefender etc all are pretty similiar. So it shouldn't be hard. Google Bitdefender inbound rules and work your way through it. You should also configure your windows firewall inbound rules too.

• Ok I solved it. Although bitdefender manages firewall, it seems Windows firewall is also on active mode. Even though I whitelisted c2 in firewall, I had to allow 50000 port number in the whitelist.

After whitelisting the port number it worked.

Thank you,

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)