New CocoonJS plugin from Ludei! Open source!

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
10 Orchestral Soundtracks / ~2 mins each / 11 audio clips in total
  • I do understand what you are saying.Right now when i test my game it runs smooth.It just recently stopped working on Cocoonjs launcher,Everything you explained i already seen working,i do know it can handle it.I have tested this game on my samsung galaxy phone and my samsung galaxy tablet and the FPS was no lower than 58.

Performance is not my issue,My app just stopped working on the launcher,and before the Intel XDK Update i was able to build a perfect Apk. I would never just create a game without testing every step of the way.

Thank you for your feedback and i dont see it as harsh i see it as getting right to your point.

• Great info Silverforce

• RookieDev If it doesn't work on the CJS launcher app, most of the time its because the game is loading too much into the memory and it locks up. If you compile it on the cloud and test the debug APK, you can get a better idea of the memory usage (if it finishes loading without crashing).

• i beg to differ,I now have my project running at 60 frames per second on XDK Crosswalk! Im so happy!!!

If you would like i could send you a demo to your email.

• i beg to differ,I now have my project running at 60 frames per second on XDK Crosswalk! Im so happy!!!

If you would like i could send you a demo to your email.

Congrats.

XDK doesn't care about asset optimization as such because its just like on PC, it handles memory loading very well. That is its main advantage.

I'm still waiting for IAPs on XDK then its the goto compiler for Android.

• ,thank you

One thing that bothers me is my game runs smooth on XDK but Whitescreens on Cocoonjs.Its the same project using the same js. I understand that its all about how things are handled within the wrapper you use but for the sake of developers you would think that Scirra,Intel,Ludei and who it may concern could get together and tackle this issue. It dosnt make sense that my project would run perfect on one system but have issues on another.I see the clear winner as XDK right now,with or without IAP.

Thank you for giving me the advice you did in previous msgs.its all well taken.

• ,thank you

One thing that bothers me is my game runs smooth on XDK but Whitescreens on Cocoonjs.Its the same project using the same js. I understand that its all about how things are handled within the wrapper you use but for the sake of developers you would think that Scirra,Intel,Ludei and who it may concern could get together and tackle this issue. It dosnt make sense that my project would run perfect on one system but have issues on another.I see the clear winner as XDK right now,with or without IAP.

Thank you for giving me the advice you did in previous msgs.its all well taken.

Are you compiling under Canvas +? If you compile or test with Webview +, you will get that white screen..

• Is music supposed to not work at all in CocoonJS? Using 2.0.2, sound files on the music folder play on the launcher but not on the compiled version. Could this be a memory problem? Anyone have any hints, anything I might look into to see what could fix this?

• Is music supposed to not work at all in CocoonJS? Using 2.0.2, sound files on the music folder play on the launcher but not on the compiled version. Could this be a memory problem? Anyone have any hints, anything I might look into to see what could fix this?

It works fine here. How big/long are your music tracks? I found some devices would not play tracks longer than 4 minutes without a preload for a few seconds before playing the audio.

• They're all between 1 and 3 minutes, but there were a few of them, even though only one at a time played.

I'm going back to XDK now, CocoonJS seems a bit unpredictable right now and I can't seem to use Canvas+ so there's really no point.

• IAP doesnt seem to be working. I submitted my app to Apple and it got rejected. The same build works for Google Play

• 3 days I tried to get ads in the annex on Google Play

3 days of attempts and 1,000 combinations compilations gave me the following experience:

Here is what I got:

1 install Construct2 release 178

2 download new plugin: https://github.com/ludei/Construct-2-plugin

3 Setup as described in the instructions

4 find this line in runtime.js: preloadingFullscreen = false; And simply remove it.

5 Remove the uto refresh banners in your admob account

6 https://yadi.sk/i/JDd0FSBraA7CV

7 use compiler 2.0.2

but it stops working as soon as I add to the scene a little more than 10 sprites with pictures and a few layers (((((((((

• According to this restore purchase has been fixed -> https://github.com/ludei/Construct-2-plugin/issues/16

• When I try to open the leaderboard, it signs into google play, says connected.. and then disappears for some reason.

Should I call browser to see leaderboard?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • After logging in doesn't automatically open up the leaderboards, you need to tell it to open it up. Check for a Logged In Successful event. Also, make sure you are using the latest CJS plugin from here https://github.com/ludei/Construct-2-plugin

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)