I'm giving away $3000 of software (including Construct 2)

• Thanks for extending the entry deadline!

I really wanted a chance at this!

• The site is now back online.

I have extended the deadline until the 1st of May. Sorry for the inconvenience!

edit: Aaaand we're back down...

• The site is now back online.

I have extended the deadline until the 1st of May. Sorry for the inconvenience!

edit: Aaaand we're back down...

Who you hosting with?

• DUTOIT I would assume Bluehost (+ Wordpress CMS) since his referral link is on every page.

• DUTOIT I would assume Bluehost (+ Wordpress CMS) since his referral link is on every page.

Lol, didn't check that... bluehost, umm, probably shared hosting then. I like to keep a record of hosts that don't perform, I have a long list from personal experience and other peoples experiences.

I do own a few bluehost accounts, they are okay on very very small scale, but can't handle traffic

• It's telling me:

"Failed to send your message. Please try later or contact the administrator by another method."

• > The site is now back online.

>

> I have extended the deadline until the 1st of May. Sorry for the inconvenience!

>

> edit: Aaaand we're back down...

>

Who you hosting with?

SolarVPS. They've been very good up until now. I'll stick with them unless this happens again, plus I'm better prepared now if it does. Just upgraded the backup system to Amazon S3 cloud storage.

I've also now fixed the submission forms, so submitting tickets works again. Everything should be fully functional.

The draw will be in a couple of days, on the 1st of May.

• >

>

> Who you hosting with?

>

SolarVPS. They've been very good up until now. I'll stick with them unless this happens again, plus I'm better prepared now if it does. Just upgraded the backup system to Amazon S3 cloud storage.

Cool Good to know.

• I entered too .

• Having some more server issues so I couldn't get an announcement post up, but all of the winners have now been contacted at their supplied email address!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Having some more server issues so I couldn't get an announcement post up, but all of the winners have now been contacted at their supplied email address!

Lol, no email - guess I didn't win

Hope your server issues get resolved, sucks when things are out of your control.

• Luckily the majority of entrants did make it in before the server issues, so it was still a success overall. I've just finished moving my sites to a new server hosting company too; hopefully our uptime will be back to normal now.

I hope you all enjoyed the promotion, and I hope to host another one in the near future

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)