How to configure CranberryGame?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
  • Hi Guys,

I am trying to use the plugin cranberrygame plugin to integrate google play with the game that I have created and I want to publish in google play.

this is what I have done.

1- I have created an app in the google play developer console.

2- then clicked on Game services.

3- clicked on add a new game and filled in the app details.

4- Then clicked on Linked apps and added an android app (not a web one) as it is stated in this tutorial (https://www.scirra.com/manual/175/google-play) because I don't have any url for it.

5- selected the package name from the list, which obviously was the new game that I am creating and published that.

7- went and downloaded the plugin from https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/186681453/free/cranberrygame_PhonegapGame_1.0.64_free.zip

8- unzipped the file and copied the folder into C:\Program Files\Construct 2\exporters\html5\plugins

9- restarted the construct2 and imported the plugin.

10- wrote the following block of functions. and entered the app id that I have got from the game services app

11. I have went to file>export project >Cordova

12. created a project XDK and added the following line of code into intelxkd.config.android.xml and intelxdk.config.additionals.

13 - then off course entered the App_ID that I have got from the game services app

14- and finally instead of crosswalk because my app end up being really big (around 75MB with max file should be only 50MB)with crosswalk so I can't upload the apk, I use Android and create an apk and upload it into add developer console.

15- then I download the app from the market.

The problem

As soon as application get to this block of code

it crash

I highly appreciate if anyone could help me with this.

Thanks

• Not 100% but Im pretty sure the Cranberry plugin is for Cordova/Crosswalk only

• You have to edit the: intelxdk.config.crosswalk.xml

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Lova actrullay all plugins go into intelxdk.config.additions and are placed there automatically on export from C2. zardaloop before adding the code did you change/remove the code already added in intelxdk.config.additions

billy Bleeks cranberrygame's plugins actrully work in the xdk with Crosswalk,android,ios they also work in phonegap

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)