Help please! problem with instances.

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • hi guys, i have a problem with this spirte's instances...

the thing is, the sprite represents a creature that has 2 eyes 1 in fron and 1 in the back, i want to have 2 Line of sights for this creature, and thats why it has 2 instances overlapping, so the red one its the front eye and the green one is the back eye, and i ordere to the green to mirror contrary to the red, but unlike the red one that mirrors individually that why you see the red and green becoming one orange square, the green one mirrors as one, i have tried different ways...but no luck, any one can help?? =)

Capx. to try number one at fixing

dropbox.com/s/1nu3ggx7gp2wht1/Problem%20at%20mirror%20object.capx

Capx. to try number two at fixing

dropbox.com/s/c804zmf3xi82857/Problem%20at%20mirror%20object%202.capx

thanks =) ask me anything if you did not understand something :)

• Bump, no help? :)

• I would help you but i can't open your .capx because it's using third party, I have no time to find them and download them... Would you remove these third party plugin or replace with standard plugins?

• I would help you but i can't open your .capx because it's using third party, I have no time to find them and download them... Would you remove these third party plugin or replace with standard plugins?

can you tell me wich third party plugin is asking you?? :) thanks!!

btw i fix it...but now i dont have why this is different than before, now i use a instance variable to control the mirror of the instances and now the instances mirrors individually :) before i was using this

if eye1 (variable"eye1" = 1) then set eye1 mirrorded

else

eye1 set not mirrorded

if Eye1 is mirror > then Eye2 set to not mirrorded

if Eye1 is not mirror > then Eye2 set mirrorded

THIS WAS what i wanted to do, that the instances of eye2 mirror contrary to eye1, but i was not working, becuase eye2 will mirror when it should not, as 1 instance and not as many instances..

this fix it... i did a varialbe to control teh mirror of eye2 as i did with eye1

if eye1 (variable"eye1" = 1)> then set eye1 mirrorded

else

eye1 set not mirrorded

every tick > eye2(variable"eye2") is = eye1(variable"eye1")

if eye2 (variable"eye2" = 1)> then set eye2 set not mirrorded

else

eye2 > set mirroded

now the instances mirror individually, can anyone explain what different at using instance variables?

capx (still with third party)

dropbox.com/s/1kx3hnu0ugviobm/Problem%20at%20mirror%20object%20Fixed.capx

• I think you should use your family, it can handle all instances as all objects, unfortunately it doesn't have feature in free version, you should make separated events each object.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I think you should use your family, it can handle all instances as all objects, unfortunately it doesn't have feature in free version, you should make separated events each object.

=) i will try thanks, dont worry i have the personal version :)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)