Help Me

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • Wanted to Know a Program for Creating Sprite ??

Sorry For English and because I'm Brazilian

• Any picture editing/ drawing program. Preferably one with transparency (alpha-channel) support. Popular choices would be:

Raster graphics:

Photoshop (expensive, okay price if you are a student)

Gimp (free)

Vector graphics (if you like working with those or aim for a "clean" style):

Illustrator (expensive)

Inkscape (free)

Some popular drawing programs with more artsy options are:

Painter

Paint Tool SAI

• You can get Photoshop CS2 free from Adobe's website.

• The free version of CS2 is not for commercial use, though, if you were thinking of using it for that purpose.

• At some point you hear me say that I would sell something?

So I want to be able to make my own Sprites as moderator you should understand things better

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You only asked what programs can be used to make sprites. You made no indication of if you were going to make something to sell or not, and I cannot read your mind. The absence of any statement from you about wanting to sell something doesn't mean that you wouldn't. As such, I thought it was prudent to give you a heads up that the free version of CS2 cannot be used for that purpose just in case that was what your goal was.

• My dear friend I know very well that the Free version of Construct 2 can not be used for profit

And I just ordered a program to make sprite because I do not want to create a game with images from the internet

I was thinking of buying this program but honestly I look better and others because people like you should not moderate

• I think there's some miscommunication going on - I was referring to photoshop CS2 (that ArcadEd mentioned) not construct 2.

• My dear friend I know very well that the Free version of Construct 2 can not be used for profit

And I just ordered a program to make sprite because I do not want to create a game with images from the internet

I was thinking of buying this program but honestly I look better and others because people like you should not moderate

Looky,

I think you got confused between the CS2 and the C2 Lol, CS2 is photoshop and cannot be used for commercial.

The free version of CS2 is not for commercial use, though, if you were thinking of using it for that purpose.

I use photoshop now, but GIMP was pretty good.

and here is site I found 3 days ago, got some nice stuff

2d game asset development

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)