Before I post a bug I want to ask if it's only on my end or if someone else have this issue.
I've installed r158 (64bit) this morning and straight away I've noticed slowdown in fps in every project I have or newly create.
On my current project I used to have steady 60fps in r157 (theres only 20 objects and no fancy effects). In r158 i get 48fps on the start and it gets lower when sprites starts to move.
In new project with only one sprite and any movement (bullet, drag, 8dir...) it drops to 56 - which is not bad but it's very visible on sprite movement (sprite start's to lag and tear on screen). But even with only one sprite in project I can't remeber to have less then 60fps!
After uninstalling r158 and revert back to 157 everything is back to steady 60fps.