Fee Edition No IOS or Android Support

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Comprehensive localization solution for Construct 3 projects, no addons required!
  • Looks like the compare version page says the Free Edition has No IOS or Android deployment.

I have not been on here in awhile. I saw the Level Zero book mentioned else where and came it check it out.

I thought for sure the free version use to support IOS and Android deployment. In fact if you click on the link it takes you to a tutorial on building IOS apps using the free edition and Cordova.

Has this changed can you no longer use the free edition for IOS and Android?

• It was always a paid feature.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thanks. I must have been mistaken.It does say: "You'll need a Construct 2 license to publish to iOS. See the store for options."

I think maybe my confusion was at the very start of the IOS tutorial it states:

"Creating a game for iPhone or iPad is easy with Construct 2. If you haven't already, download the Free edition and get going with the Beginner's guide!"

• Well it will run on Safari Html5.

Then again you'll need more that a license from Scirra to publish on Ios anyway.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)