Custom Movement, Push Out of Solids and Tilemaps

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Push the Box Puzzle Game likes Sokoban made with Illustrator
  • Yo,

+ Controller. Did anyone ever got it right? If so, could you please share your experience?

Cheers

• not sure what you're asking?

i've done some cm, push out solids and such in my game, didn't use tilemaps though.

check here:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/136 ... index.html

p.s. if you don't see menu - > there's a new game button floating on the left upper side, so just randomly click around until you get it, it seems some font is causing sometimes problems and people do not see it, also there's options under it / but defaults are wasd + 4 on numpad for shooting.

everything is done with custom movement / pathfinding / pushing out solids and more...

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • not sure what you're asking?

i've done some cm, push out solids and such in my game, didn't use tilemaps though.

check here:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/136 ... index.html

p.s. if you don't see menu - > there's a new game button floating on the left upper side, so just randomly click around until you get it, it seems some font is causing sometimes problems and people do not see it, also there's options under it / but defaults are wasd + 4 on numpad for shooting.

everything is done with custom movement / pathfinding / pushing out solids and more...

Ah, sorry. I have problem with weird pushing out. Will look at your example. thx

Basically, I'm using 360 degrees movement, using controller, and when player collides with wall it is pushing it out at high speed either to the right or if approached from the left, pushing out up. I'm using custom movement, and push out plugin ( thought same issue was with pushing out custom movement action ). Not sure that to do with that.

• Perhaps it might be worth creating your own push-out algorithm that reverses the player's direction of travel until clear of the solid....? A While-Loop should work, as long as you make sure you can't teleport off screen in certain extreme cases!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)