Could i make this game?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
five golem elements Sprites Sheet.Best for enemy or villain game characters.
  • Hey everyone!

So i am thinking of making a pretty big game , and i want to use C2 because it is so easy to use.

Here are my main ideas for the game:

It will be turn based, something like DotHack exept the levels will be much bigger and with much more cell types.:ike the skin,fat,muscles and if you infect all the fat the creature will die , if you don't have an upgrade.You will be able to upgrade so that if you infect the muscles you will be able to advance to other levels like make the creature go infect crops(just chose an option not litterally control the creature).Once you finish or fail a level you will be able to upgrade your virus and see how your virus grows.I might add a function to remake the template of how you infect things.The graphics won't be of the best.

So could i make this game with C2 and still play it propperly?

I know there is an problem with saving and loading so the template thing could not work.

Sorry for my horrible english ,hope you could read it and understand ;D.

• Yes you can. Turn based, tiles, relatively static decision making, easy AI. So I believe you can do it in C2. However please note it seems it will require a real good deal of data management of sorts, ie arrays, dictionaries, lots of instance variables to be kept and interacted with. These parts will not be easy on any platform.

• Yes you can. Turn based, tiles, relatively static decision making, easy AI. So I believe you can do it in C2. However please note it seems it will require a real good deal of data management of sorts, ie arrays, dictionaries, lots of instance variables to be kept and interacted with. These parts will not be easy on any platform.

Thanks for the quick reply , and i know this is going to be hard thats why i wanted to do this in the most easy way - C2.

Really appriciate the help thx man!! ;D

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • For most development languages the question isn't "IF" it is instead "Do I have enough patients and creativity to solve problems".

I'm sure you do. Give it a shot. There are lot's of helpful forum dwellers.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)