contruct 2 crashing alot? r206

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
  • Does anyone else have problems with constuct2 just "quite working". It usually occurs while trying to open project files.

EDIT: Since the time of this post I have not had a crash since.

• No problems here.

Can you elaborate?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Yes. I have had it happen a couple of times when closing a project (leaving 2 others open). I am not sure I can quantify it in any more detail, unfortunately.

• zenox98 - It is about that simple.... I open construct, I select open file, and poof, construct is no longer working. It closes it self quite quickly, no lag, or other program crashing problems. I reopen it and it works. It happened in quick succession on several files. I haven't had a problem since. I was also able to open those files with no problem right afterwards.

• I have the same problem. With r205 it doesn't happen, but my project was saved as 206.

Nombre del evento de problema: APPCRASH

Nombre de la aplicación: Construct2.exe

Versión de la aplicación: 2.0.0.0

Marca de tiempo de la aplicación: 556462df

Nombre del módulo con errores: ig4icd64.dll

Versión del módulo con errores: 8.15.10.2869

Marca de tiempo del módulo con errores: 506dfa58

Código de excepción: c0000005

Desplazamiento de excepción: 0000000000074379

Versión del sistema operativo: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.48

Id. de configuración regional: 3082

Información adicional 1: 905b

Información adicional 2: 905b88fa91c8a99d48c21c0a5cd7b230

Información adicional 3: a73c

Información adicional 4: a73c845f1a528de6bcf604007844f718

• I don't have any problem with crashing either.

• With such issues, consider making a proper bug report following the guidelines and trying to provide as much informations and as much steps to reproduce the issue consistently as possible.

• Nombre del módulo con errores: ig4icd64.dll

ig4icd64.dll is from the Intel graphics driver, so that proves it's a graphics driver crash and not a problem with C2. Check your Intel graphics drivers are up to date.

• Kyatric - It stopped crashing after the first day of download. I just wanted to see if others were having problems and if there were known issues with the release.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)