Come lets make our own Admob GDPR plugin

0 favourites
  • 11 posts
From the Asset Store
Who wants to be a Millionaire Clone. An educational coding source
  • Since we construct 2 user scirra, cocoon. io etc leave us to suffer with this GDPR let us pool together and make our own Admob Plugin.

Josek5494 i hope you dont mind letting us try to advance your plugin or

if anyone want to make it from new

Here is my edit version of the plugin so far guys...

Cordova AdmobFree1

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1WNe4W4FI2qVvWuuhX4ie3wi6L962GByZ

• edittime.js

AddAction(20, af_none, "Requires data consent opt-in", "gdpr", "Requires data consent opt-in", "Calling this method will opt the current user in to using the services that you selected during process. This should be used for any services which don't provide their own opt-in dialogs. You can optionally pass in an array of service IDs to be opted into. You should only call this method after showing a clear consent dialog which contains all of the details regarding consent required by the affected SDKs.", "requiresDataConsentOptIn" ); AddStringParam("SDKs list", "JSON Array of SDK IDs, e.g. \"[\"\"appodeal\"\", \"\"admob\"\"]\" (optional).", '""'); AddAction(21, af_none, "Service terms opt-in", "gdpr", "Service terms opt-in", "Calling this method will opt the current user in to using the services that you selected during process. This should be used for any services which don't provide their own opt-in dialogs. You can optionally pass in an array of service IDs to be opted into. You should only call this method after showing a clear consent dialog which contains all of the details regarding consent required by the affected SDKs.", "serviceTermsOptIn" ); AddStringParam("SDKs list", "JSON Array of SDK IDs, e.g. \"[\"\"appodeal\"\", \"\"admob\"\"]\" (optional).", '""') AddAction(22, af_none, "Show service opt-in dialogs", "gdpr", "Show service opt-in dialogs", "This method will instruct any services which contain built-in opt-in dialogs to display them. process will inform you about which services allow this type of opt-in. Using SDKs with built-in dialogs is the easiest way to ask your users whether they'd like to opt-in.", "showServiceOptInDialogs" ); AddAction(23, af_none, "Service terms opt-out", "gdpr", "Service terms opt-out", "This explicit opt-out will instruct any gdpr compliant services that you're using that the user has specifically declined an opt-in to their data collection and processing. It can also be used to revert a previous opt-in decision by the user - if the user chooses to revoke their consent.", "serviceTermsOptOut" );

runtime.js

Acts.prototype.requiresDataConsentOptIn = function() { if(typeof self["CordovaAdmobFree"] === "undefined") { console.log(this.warningMsg); return; } var resultCb = function(resultBool) { window.CordovaAdmobFreePluginInstance.optInRequired = resultBool; window.CordovaAdmobFreePluginRuntime.trigger(cr.plugins_.CordovaAdmobFreeIncConstructPlugin.prototype.cnds.onServiceOptInRequirement, window.CordovaAdmobFreePluginInstance); }; self["CordovaAdmobFree"]["requiresDataConsentOptIn"](resultCb); }; Acts.prototype.serviceTermsOptIn = function(sdksJson) { if(typeof self["CordovaAdmobFree"] === "undefined") { console.log(this.warningMsg); return; } if(typeof sdksJson === "string" && sdksJson.length > 0) { self["CordovaAdmobFree"]["serviceTermsOptIn"](JSON.parse(sdksJson)); } else { self["CordovaAdmobFree"]["serviceTermsOptIn"](); } }; Acts.prototype.showServiceOptInDialogs = function(sdksJson) { if(typeof self["CordovaAdmobFree"] === "undefined") { console.log(this.warningMsg); return; } var resultCb = function() { window.CordovaAdmobFreePluginRuntime.trigger(cr.plugins_.CordovaAdmobFreeIncConstructPlugin.prototype.cnds.onDialogComplete, window.CordovaAdmobFreePluginInstance); }; if(typeof sdksJson === "string" && sdksJson.length > 0) { self["CordovaAdmobFree"]["showServiceOptInDialogs"](JSON.parse(sdksJson), resultCb) } else { self["CordovaAdmobFree"]["showServiceOptInDialogs"](null, resultCb); } }; Acts.prototype.serviceTermsOptOut = function() { if(typeof self["CordovaAdmobFree"] === "undefined") { console.log(this.warningMsg); return; } self["CordovaAdmobFree"]["serviceTermsOptOut"](); };

• oh we need to add the App Id field too here is one for the

edittime.js

var property_list = [ new cr.Property(ept_section, "Android", "", "Ad unit IDs for Android."), new cr.Property(ept_text, "App ID (Android)", "", "Application ID from admob or mopub for the banner ad."), ];

can add this to the next 2 field Ban.... and inter.... :-)

this is my 2 cents

• last thing after reading the main code Google say can use for GDPR is below which i dont know how to integrate it in construct 2

Bundle extras = new Bundle();

extras.putString("npa", "1");

AdRequest request = new AdRequest.Builder()

.addNetworkExtrasBundle(AdMobAdapter.class, extras)

.build();

NO!!!! PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT ANYTHING HERE ABOUT BUYING CONSTRUCT 3!!!

This post is meant for people that use Construct 2 and trying to keep it alive because Tom state they no longer go to update the C2 admob. THIS is my GDPR for this post lol.

Press the Back button or Help to make this Admob GDRP plugin

here is the plugin i am trying to edit

hermitsdevelopment.blogspot.com/2016/05/construct-2-plugin-cordova-admob-free.html

• Tom state they no longer go to update the C2 admob.

Discontinued ... Over time several other things will stop too, I think it would be better to migrate to a new engine with admod. Gdevelop5 Example.

• why we need to start treat construct 2 as a open source that we pool together to make our own update

Cordova AdmobFree1

here is what i do so far someone else jump in

• why we need to start treat construct 2 as a open source that we pool together to make our own update

Cordova AdmobFree1

here is what i do so far someone else jump in

Yeah, let's not let C2 die.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Is this "project" still alive? We are in big need of an admob plugin, too. So I would like to jump in.

If anybody wants to contact me, my mail address is given in my profile.

• that looks promising, but wait what happened with construct 2 is it really open source now, i been missing the blogs on that? can we get access to the core engine as we could ask for the construct classic version?

or is it like"community modular expanding open source"?

• We have no plans to open source the C2 engine.

• We have no plans to open source the C2 engine.

Ah awesome :D i got scared a bit thanks for clarifying :D

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)