Build a Game Challenge Thread! (Earn $100 USD vouchers!)

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Create your own beautiful snowman in this fun game!
  • where can i find how many times my game was downloaded?

????

Amazon Developer console / Dashboard or Reporting tabs, You can't miss it if you in Developer console

• Has anyone had an app in the amazon store long enough to get analytic data yet? ..... what is the download rate compared to google play?

I have very low amount of downloads of my game. But the interesting point is that in Google Play I have the same amount of downloads, even less, and I never post any link to Amazon.

Moreover, most of my Google Play downloads are not from USA. Till now I have earned about 0.5$ and almost all (8) clicks coming from USA, so that means that all my earnings coming from Amazon.

• lol, thanks!

• TonyW I have to say I find Amazon to be pretty quiet compared to Google Play. Not sure what I'm doing wrong as other developers report the opposite.

• TonyW I have to say I find Amazon to be pretty quiet compared to Google Play. Not sure what I'm doing wrong as other developers report the opposite.

lol, im finding that it takes a good bit of MONEY to promote any app well anuff to be seen in any network.

• Got my game published today. Thanks Scirra!

• I am still waiting for an approval it takes so long!

• How to upload my game to amazon ?

• How to upload my game to amazon ?

https://developer.amazon.com/public

• Ok , thanks

• Nagval333 Hai, I notice that your game submitted on amazon can be played on my Android phone.

I have problem with mine, and just like neverk Super Donut Drifter, it can't be played on my Android phone.

There's a message saying ....is incompatible with your device. You cannot purchase this app from this device.

What did you do differently?

I use Amazon App exporter on C2.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi ekajuan. I uploaded my game to Amazon (26.2) before I have read about this contest. I didn't use Amazon App exporter. I uploaded my regular APK only. The same that I have used for the Google Play market, built by Intel XDK (Crosswalk).

Honestly, I didn't notice any Amazon App special exporter on C2 at that moment, I was just looking for different markets, and they (Amazon) just require an APK file.

• Is this gonna be the only contest for a while because i'm working on a project but I don't think I can finish it in time for this one.

• ekajuan Nagval333 Tom

ekajuan:

[quote:w5kchryh]@Nagval333 Hai, I notice that your game submitted on amazon can be played on my Android phone.

Nagval333:

[quote:w5kchryh]I didn't use Amazon App exporter. I uploaded my regular APK only. The same that I have used for the Google Play market, built by Intel XDK (Crosswalk).

Apps from Amazon Store won't work in Android phones when using Amazon app -exporter, but works if Crosswalk is used.

That's interesting. If regular APKs straight from Crosswalk work in Amazon market and even better than Amazon app export - Why do we need Amazon export?

• neverk Does crosswalk will work on Amazon Devices? Or this is something we have to choose Amazon devices or the rest.

Nagval333

Just for comparison I got this list of devices (email) that works with my app after I uploaded it.

Kindle Fire HDX 7 WAN (3rd Gen)

Kindle Fire HD 7 (3rd Gen)

Fire HDX 8.9 WiFi (4th Gen)

Kindle Fire (1st Gen)

Kindle Fire (2nd Gen)

Kindle Fire HD 7 (2nd Gen)

Fire HD 7 (4th Gen)

Fire HDX 8.9 WAN (4th Gen)

Kindle Fire HD 8.9 WAN (2nd Gen)

Fire HD 6 (4th Gen)

Kindle Fire HDX 7 WiFi (3rd Gen)

Kindle Fire HD 8.9 Wifi (2nd Gen)

Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 WAN (3rd Gen)

Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 WiFi (3rd Gen)

Fire phone

Did you get the same list or is there any Android devices included in the information?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)