Best Working C2 NW.js Greenworks versions

0 favourites
  • 13 posts
From the Asset Store
Best car suspension with spring effect and very cool terrain generation.
  • Hi,

I just wanted to create a topic and central location for the BEST versions of all 3 (NW, C2, Greenworks) that currently work.

I'm still using NW 0.10 So currently I don't know the answer. Can someone help me get started?

I'll try to keep this thread updated.

Thanks!

• there are no stable greenworks C2 plugins i think...... just a experimental version as i could find.

• right.. I just mean what currently works

• The last I knew this is the best setup:

C2 (v218)

NWjs 0.13 alpha7

Greenworks 0.13 (for NW 0.13)

Newer C2 than R218 does not work with NWjs 0.13 alphas (Chromium 47). The alphas are the only NWjs that actually works with no issues. The new 0.13.0 betas are based on Chromium 48 which has introduced some bugs.

Newer C2 is designed for Chromium 48 based NWjs, ie the 0.13.0 betas, which is pointless because it's broken**.

• have no clue... i was just pointing out there is no stable release yet. but i guess latest is the best ... no?

• have no clue... i was just pointing out there is no stable release yet. but i guess latest is the best ... no?

no I don't think so.. I think a later version is made to work with a more recent version of C2/NW

that's why I made this thread.. I think there is an older version of NW 0.10 that a greenworks plugin works with.. albeit limited. But NW 0.10 has a memory leak (that may or may not effect games depending on their makeup) and from there it's anarchy...Nw 0.12 has jank, 0.13 is good, but the greenworks plugin that goes with it no longer closes etc... I can't figure it all out.

Just for testing purposes.. and wanting to update (since I'm still on C2 R200/NW 0.10).. I was looking for a minimally working setup.

hello didn't you get the experimental plugin working with nw 0.10?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • jobel sorry for the slow response, been busy prepping for our beta of - i did not get anything working other than NW10.5 and the first greenworks plugin. Im stuck there.

• latest greenworks doesnt support mac & linux unless Im out of date on my info, so thats why im stuck on the old one.

• latest greenworks doesnt support mac & linux unless Im out of date on my info, so thats why im stuck on the old one.

yeah I'm stayin put on nw 0.10.5 until I can be certain... although I hear the latest nw runs much better, so I'm torn.

it looks like you have achievements in SN2, were you able to get Greenworks working with NW later than 0.10.5?

• sorry for the slow response, been busy prepping for our beta of http://www.slayawaycamp.com

looks great! I assume you are not using C2.. UE4 by any chance?

I almost made my studio name Blue Wizard (after Gauntlet's "Blue Wizard is about to die..") but then went with something else...

good luck with it..

• > latest greenworks doesnt support mac & linux unless Im out of date on my info, so thats why im stuck on the old one.

> yeah I'm stayin put on nw 0.10.5 until I can be certain... although I hear the latest nw runs much better, so I'm torn.

it looks like you have achievements in SN2, were you able to get Greenworks working with NW later than 0.10.5?

No, I am still waiting for GreenWorks updated for the latest stable NW. I'm using 0.13, as prior versions has some major memory bugs for me.

• No, I am still waiting for GreenWorks updated for the latest stable NW. I'm using 0.13, as prior versions has some major memory bugs for me.

ugh.. you have all the achievement art and looks all set up ready to go.. how frustrating to not have it working. Any idea if this will work for you?

http://www.scirra.com/forum/plugin-steam-leaderboard-experimental-lobby-wip_t169653?&

• > No, I am still waiting for GreenWorks updated for the latest stable NW. I'm using 0.13, as prior versions has some major memory bugs for me.

>

ugh.. you have all the achievement art and looks all set up ready to go.. how frustrating to not have it working. Any idea if this will work for you?

http://www.scirra.com/forum/plugin-steam-leaderboard-experimental-lobby-wip_t169653?&

Yes that plugin should work. I tested some alpha for MadSpy and reported some issues, so he's fixed it. Glad that it exists as an option for C2 devs on Steam.

But it's just something very vital, it should be included within C2 itself.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)